Episode 5: The Winds of Ryloth

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Episode 5: The Winds of Ryloth

Post by NukeHavoc »

The Winds of Ryloth adventure culminated with the destruction of the Spires of Xax, and the escape of the Dark Lady Aldera through a space-time portal to a place the Holocron of Zend has cryptically called "The Maelstrom". According to the Keeper of the alien Holocron, the Maelstrom is apparently a relic or location of great power, and where it might be is unknown ... at least to our heroes. Jedi Knight Lornn Varri followed the Dark Lady there, and their story must be concluded another day.

The padawans and their allies in Binary Transport barely escaped from the Spires of Xax with their lives, having caused the entire structure to collapse by denying power to the structural integrity fields the Sith had erected. Those fields had been setup to protect the Spires while the Sith re-activated the ancient technology and experimented with its ability to manipulate space/time. With the fields gone, the Spires collapsed.

The heroes spent two weeks traveling aboard the sunwalker Infernal Beast to arrive at Kala'uun (the major commerce city on Ryloth). They arrived to find that Shim had finished repairs on the Infinite Regress. Together with the help of the rest of the crew, they are able to get the new weapons systems installed, as well as a second, experimental navicomputer designed by Galactic Navidesigns (a cutting edge navicomputer corporation on Ryloth).

The Twi'lek youngling Adon'ar Rha, who demonstrated such impressive abilities in the Force that Lornn Varri agreed to take him to Zebulon and the Unified Force Academy, has spent the last two weeks with Rann learning a greater understanding of the Force. Adon'ar Rha is saddened and confused with Lornn does not return from the Spires, but is intent on following through with the Jedi Knight's wish that he go to Zebulon Beta for formal training.

Everyone goes up a level and is now 5th. They might go up another level... but that's another thread...
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange