Volunteer GMs for the next adventure?

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Volunteer GMs for the next adventure?

Post by NukeHavoc »

So with the destruction of the Obsidian Phoenix, our Jedi are now 7th level and officially Jedi Knights (or will be for the next adventure).

I'm planning on running another interlude-style adventure for the next session so the Jedi can officially become knights and we can advance the timeline another few months. But after that I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in running a one-shot or double-shot Jedi-centric adventure (maybe a negotiation mission (or some other Jedi-ish mission) in honor of them being full-blown knights?

I ask because I'd love to be able to run Zulen as a player before we do the jump to the Mandalorian Wars. Zulen's a fun character, but it would be nice to be able to flesh out his personality a bit more with an adventure or three (and try out some of his nifty new powers/abilities).

If there are no takers, I've got plenty of stuff I can run, but I thought I'd throw it out there as a possibility.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Volunteer GMs for the next adventure?

Post by NukeHavoc »

Almost forgot -- I think an excellent one-shot would involve the Jedi acquiring variant gems for their lightsabers (perhaps on Zebulon Prime?)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I was planning on taking the reigns soon anyway, so I can just do some Jedi stuff prior to the Mando Wars. Unless someone else wants to run. I just thought I would offer since the Jedi will likely want to play this arc, and Jon's working on the 4e game.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Oh man! I thought of a cool arc this morning... Not that someone else can't run. I just have a cool arc if I run.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Oh man! I thought of a cool arc this morning... Not that someone else can't run. I just have a cool arc if I run.
That's cool with me.