Alien vs Predator

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
NukeHavoc

Re: Alien vs Predator

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm certainly interested in Alien vs. Predator, though all my game time is currently being consumed by Mass Effect.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Well, the Metacritic ended up being about 65, which is not stellar. I'm probably going to wait until the value falls, or try to pick it up with Goozex points or something.

My hope now lies with Gearbox (the developers of Borderlands). They are working on Aliens: Colonial Marines, which will be a 4-player co-op game - I'm guessing with a similar premise/set-up to Left 4 Dead. Players can log in and log out of the session at will, etc.

I was actually reading on Gearbox's forums last night, and A:CM is definitely still alive. Sega had put the brakes on it so it wouldn't coincide with the AvP launch. The A:CM community is expecting a trailer over the next few months, and hopefully a late 2010 launch. [crosses fingers]
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Um, OK?

I think this is an unloackable vehicle in the XBL AvP multiplayer... :P
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer