Xbox Live Night?

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

Xbox Live Night?

Post by erilar »

Anyone interested in Xbox Tuesday? Maybe some Magic? (I haven't brought this up with Heth, but I can probably play.)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Re: Xbox Live Night?

Post by EvilGenius »

Sorry, tv fried in electrical storm over the weekend. Soooo I'll be getting a nice new flat panel tv this week or next. :) but no xbox tonight.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Sorry to hear that, Bob.

I'll probably be on. Just shoot me a message if you want to game.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

EvilGenius wrote:Sorry, tv fried in electrical storm over the weekend. Soooo I'll be getting a nice new flat panel tv this week or next. :) but no xbox tonight.
It was a message from God. He said "Buy a new f&##^&* TV!"

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I was on last night. I'm usually on by about 8. Depends on how well my knee is cooperating with the work to be done. If I'm not on just text me. I'll be on quite a bit as of Friday though ;)

... though I'm not sure how much magic I'll want to join you guys for. It's fun once and a while, but just isn't really my thing.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Sorry I didn't make it on last night - was having trouble connecting to xbox live - not troubles connecting to the internets, but to the service. It kept booting me off. Not sure how to fix that...
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cory, I saw you but you were watching TV so I didn't bother you. I actually didn't get to start playing until about 10pm anyways. When I saw you busy and no Jon, I just started the game download and went to mess with paintball stuff for a while. Hope you get your connection sorted, Jon. I never logged on until after 9pm, but I didn't seem to have any connection issues.

I downloaded the new Magic expansion. Seem to be a lot of little subtle improvements (I love the number count over stacks of land!) Is it just me, or are the cards on the table displaying a little smaller? I also noticed some differences in the AI behavior. The computer seems to now wait until the end of their turn to cast a lot of permanents, which is often a good tactic.

Lastly, an all-black deck entirely themed around vampires?! Thanks, Easter Bunny!! :lol:

Lance, whose avatar is now sporting a spiffy MtG t-shirt.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Cory, I saw you but you were watching TV so I didn't bother you. I actually didn't get to start playing until about 10pm anyways.
Yeah, I'm addicted to Picross 3D on my DS so I just put on some tv. But if anyone wants to play just bug me. I can always watch it later.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Ditto for me. If we're watching Prison Break, that's Heth and me. If I'm watching something else, feel free to send me an invite. If I'm playing a 1P game, I may or may not want to jump out, but still message me. :)