4th level 0ne-shot characters

Our KOTOR campaign.
Jonkga

4th level 0ne-shot characters

Post by Jonkga »

So, I haven't completely fleshed out my character yet, but here's the rough outline:

I think I am going to be playing a snivvian force-user, who is not a follower of the Jedi tradition. Were he higher level, he'd probably take the Force Adept prestige class, but to start, he'll probably be a scoundrel, although his build will see him focusing on the force talent trees. I think I may have him dabble in the Jal Shay tradition, and tie that in to his race-bred affinity for crafting and the arts. I also plan on focusing on mind trick and illusion and those sorts of more "artsy" force powers as opposed to the more traditional, battle-focused powers. He won't be wielding a lightsabre, and probably just a blaster pistol of some sort. Think Marn Hieroglyph as a space-faring gnome illusionist, or something like that... ;)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
NukeHavoc

Re: 4th level 0ne-shot characters

Post by NukeHavoc »

Here are some one-shot character statblocks/writeups for members of the Startide crew, in case you didn't have time to create your own.

Jim is playing Brodan Thar (former Alliance scout)
Attachments
The Antares Run PCs.doc
NPCs for the Star Wars: Legacy Era one-shot.
(83.5 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Banda Pabba CL 4

Medium Gran soldier 4
Init +4; Senses darkvision; Perception +8
Languages Basic, Bocce, Gran

Defenses Ref 21 (flat-footed 18), Fort 21, Will 16
hp 56; Threshold 21

Speed 6 squares
Melee combat gloves +6 (1d6+4)
Ranged frag grenade +7 (4d6+2, 2-square burst)
Base Atk +4; Grp +6
Atk Options Dirty Fighting
Special Actions Quick Draw

Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 14
Special Qualities target awareness, triple vision
Talents Armored Defense, Improved Armor Defense
Feats Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Improved Defenses, Martial Arts I, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (simple), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple)
Skills Knowledge (tactics) +8, Perception +8, Treat Injury +8, Use Computer +8
Possessions combat gloves, 40 frag grenades, light battle armor (+5 armor, +2 equipment)

Damon.
Last edited by Lars Porsenna on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:So, I haven't completely fleshed out my character yet, but here's the rough outline:

I think I am going to be playing a snivvian force-user, who is not a follower of the Jedi tradition. Were he higher level, he'd probably take the Force Adept prestige class, but to start, he'll probably be a scoundrel, although his build will see him focusing on the force talent trees. I think I may have him dabble in the Jal Shay tradition, and tie that in to his race-bred affinity for crafting and the arts. I also plan on focusing on mind trick and illusion and those sorts of more "artsy" force powers as opposed to the more traditional, battle-focused powers. He won't be wielding a lightsabre, and probably just a blaster pistol of some sort. Think Marn Hieroglyph as a space-faring gnome illusionist, or something like that... ;)
Sounds like a fun character!
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange