XBL Tuesday 7/13

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

XBL Tuesday 7/13

Post by erilar »

Who's in? Borderlands?

Jon & Cory - what level are our characters? It sounds like Ken (at lvl 27) is caught up to us?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Re: XBL Tuesday 7/13

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I think we are 33 - 34? I'm around tonight.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

[ding] Level 29.

I don't know that I'll be able to game tonight -- I have to get up at 3 a.m. for maintenance tomorrow, and I really need to get a good night's sleep.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

My maintenance got bumped to next week, so I may be able to do this after all.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Nice - 3am. :P Back to that whole coffee comment!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Sorry I couldn't make it - too tired, needed sleep. Hope you guys had fun. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I was on until 9 p.m. but it didn't seem like much was going on. I retired in favor of watching the All-Star Game.

Ken
erilar

Post by erilar »

Want to try again tonight? We don't have to play Borderlands either - was just a recommendation.

Why the F are we all so busy anymore? I wish we could do this several times per week. :P
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm always up for any kind of multiplayer. Just send me a message when you want to play. Oh, and if no-one else is available we could always play some Rainbow 6.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sounds good. Do you have Modern Warfare 2 or Bas Company 2? Eric and I are wanting to play some BC2 multiplayer, and the MW2 Spec Ops mode also sounds fun (although I don't like MW2's "wack-a-mole" gameplay as much as BC2).

(R6V2 also sounds fine - Eric and I were just talking about BC2 last night so it was fresh on my mind. It is hands-down the best MP military shooter I've ever played. Although Ken wouldn't know it by the lack of a review on his desk... :oops: )
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

No I don't have either of those games, but if you want to play those go for it. I have a second Alpha Protocol playthrough to conduct. ;)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:No I don't have either of those games, but if you want to play those go for it. I have a second Alpha Protocol playthrough to conduct. ;)
No, I didn't make plans with Eric - just looking towards future dates.