Episode 10: The Invasion of Ord Brokell

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Episode 10: The Invasion of Ord Brokell

Post by NukeHavoc »

Here's the crawl for Friday and Saturday's Star Wars megashot.

Deception Revealed! After years of raids on the Republic frontier, the Mandalorian forays have been revealed for what they truly were: a False War designed to test Outer Rim Defenses. Now the Mandalorians are attacking in force, overwhelming Republic outposts, and breaking through the Jebble-Vanquo-Tarnith Line that defended the Taris Sector.

With Taris itself now in danger, Admiral Jimas Veltraa has ordered all Republic forces to fall back to the system for one final desperate stand. He’s also ordered agricultural and colony worlds such as Zebulon to evacuate their systems to Taris lest their people be subjugated by the Mandalorian invaders.

Not everyone agrees with the Admiral. Erl Wyvron, Great Sith War hero and governor of Ord Brokell argues that his Roughneck Militia should oppose the Mandalorians, not flee from them. Frustrated with the rebellious governor, Admiral Veltraa has asked the Jedi of the Unified Force Academy to travel to Ord Brokell and convince Wyvron to stand down…
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange