Star Wars: What's Next?

Our KOTOR campaign.

What should we do next with the Star Wars campaign?

Finish up the Mandalorian Interlude with the Battle of Cathar
50%
Return to the main campaign with the Mandalorian Wars
50%

Total votes: 6

NukeHavoc

Star Wars: What's Next?

Post by NukeHavoc »

With Nuke(m)Con behind us, we're ready to move on with the Star Wars campaign ... or are we?

We have one last Mandalorian event that we could run -- the Battle of Cathar. This is going to be a hard one, since it's when the Mandos decide to essentially wipe out the cat people. But it's also the one that defines what stand your characters are going to take, and whether they embrace the neocrusader ethos, or turn their back on it to stay true to the traditional Mandalorian ways.

I'll understand if folks would rather return back to the main campaign instead -- we've got some momentum coming out of Nuke(m)Con, and honestly I'm really REALLY looking forward to GMing and playing that campaign again. (Not that I don't like the Mandos, but playing Zulen is really a blast)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Re: Star Wars: What's Next?

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'll defer to the rest of the group. I'm equally willing to run the Battle of Cathar, and eager to get back to Highlife. If you guys want to play it, I'll run it. If not, I can hand wave it. I will say I had some interesting Ideas for the game depending on which side you guys choose. I even have a plan should the party split on the decision :twisted:
erilar

Post by erilar »

Either is fine for me.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Although either is really fine for me, I chose the Mandos just to see what Cory has planned.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!