Trenched

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Hardcorhobbs

Trenched

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

... is awesome! Anyone else picking it up? 4 player co-op! Tower defense! Mecha! Double-fine! Need I say more? Demo is up on XBLA. Here's a review:

http://www.co-optimus.com/review/789/pa ... eview.html
erilar

Re: Trenched

Post by erilar »

After reading a couple reviews over the weekend, I definitely wanted to try it with you guys. Most reviewers were saying that the game is a lot more fun in co-op vs. single-player.

I downloaded the demo - not sure how or if the demo might be limited re. co-op. Hopefully it allows us to play a level or two in co-op mode. Don't really want to buy it until we've gotten to check it out.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I'll have to check my space - I'm running out of room, and desperately need to upgrade my xbox, but that expense has to wait until after the move...
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

However, Trenched does look good. ;)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm already sold on the game, just from playing through the demo. In fact I picked up a card last night specifically to purchase it. :D Not sure if we can co-op with the demo... but we can find out!

Jon, I have an extra 120 gig hard drive and memory card I can lend you until you can pick one up. I'd offer to sell them to you... but Jana wants to (eventually) try and fix my old xbox.