Chapter 15: The Fishing Expedition

Discussions relating to the Paizo adventure Path.
EvilGenius

Re: Chapter 15: The Fishing Expedition

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote:Agreed. While Tholyr might be the one carrying and owning the boat, it will likely be enjoyed by everyone in times of need. :)
Yes indeed. A pirate captain is greatly diminished without a nefarious crew ..... :twisted:
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Based on a re-read of this thread, here's how the magic items shake out:

* Kor: Ring of Improved Swimming
* Skender: Cloak of Resistance +2
* Tholyr: +2 chain shirt of shadows, folding boat
* Phil: Spells from the fiendish octopus

Phil -- the morning after learning the fiendish octopus spells, you awaken to discover new tattoos representing those spells on your body. Each appears in a dark red ink that occasionally flares with a faint, ruby light that races through the outline of the tattoo at random intervals. There appears to be no ill-effects; at least, you don't feel any more fiendish.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Phil -- the morning after learning the fiendish octopus spells, you awaken to discover new tattoos representing those spells on your body. Each appears in a dark red ink that occasionally flares with a faint, ruby light that races through the outline of the tattoo at random intervals. There appears to be no ill-effects; at least, you don't feel any more fiendish.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!