Division 2

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Hardcorhobbs

Division 2

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Divison 2 beta is this weekend (7th to the 10th). I preordered so I get access. I also get to invite 3 friends. Who wants to join me? Sorry, my keys are for PS4.
Fen's Ego

Re: Division 2

Post by Fen's Ego »

If I can scrape up enough free space on my 2014 hard drive, I'll gladly run the mean streets of DC with you. Thanks!
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

It’s about 50 GB if you can swing it. Let me know. Would be happy to have you join. I have the codes now.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Divison 2 beta is this weekend (7th to the 10th). I preordered so I get access. I also get to invite 3 friends. Who wants to join me? Sorry, my keys are for PS4.
I'm interested and I should have enough space; I think I've barely touched my external drive.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Ken we need to be Ubisoft friends. What’s your username on there?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Full beta weekend. New missions to play. New beta only goodies to secure for the final game. Reports from the tech test last weekend say the game has been improved since the private beta and feels even better. Looking forward to playing more this weekend.