Ken: Our Thunderhorn Chars - What Now?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Ken: Our Thunderhorn Chars - What Now?

Post by erilar »

OK, so we have a decision to make now. Zilanderan, Quendaran, and Urabus are all in Ashenvale and prepped to adventure together. In order to do so, however, we need to actually stay at similar levels.

After having been in the situation of trying in vain to keep up with faster-levelling friends, I can say that it adds pressure to a game that's supposed to alleviate it.

So, Ken you have to make a decision. Do we:
1) Leave those three chars parked in Ashenvale and only play them if all three of us are available.
or
2) Ken likes soloing with Zil, and so will take the chance that Q and U will maybe out- or under-level him.

I'm ok with either, and Jon seems so too.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm fine with parking Zil there until we have a chance to adventure together. I might do a little more exploring up that way, but I don't plan to go any higher than 21 without you guys.

I'm having fun exploring with Delven, and I might do a gnome character too, just because, well, WoW really needs a character named Gnarth. :)