OMG!

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Hardcorhobbs

OMG!

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

http://www.gamingreport.com/article.php?sid=18271

Wow, I've found myself less and less a fan of penny archade in the past year but this is dead on:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php

That right there seriously ups the cost on the game. Because well, If your playing you'll NEED those items. Cause you wont be cool without them.

/sigh
erilar

Post by erilar »

Wow - beyond scary. Truely a genius licensing and marketing coup for Upper Deck. The thing is though, you'd have to actually stop playing WoW to play the WoW card game - would that work?? :)

I can see it now ---

Police Sgt: "Put the boxes down, step away from the Upper Deck truck, and put your hands in the air, Cory."

Cory: "But you don't understand, Officer! I only need 3 more rare foil Pouncing Nightsaber cards to get my Whipping Cloak of Ultimate Effervesence for my WoW character!"

Police Sgt: "Calm down now, son. Just put your hands up and step away from the truck and no one needs to get hurt!"

Cory: "It must be mine!!! Eat let, pig!" [drops 2 cases of cards and pulls shotgun from under trenchcoat]

SWAT Team, Cory: BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAMMM!!!

:)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Wait you got it a little wrong. Instead of stealing the cards I'd be blowing them up. Then the shootout would begin. :P The one thing I think WoW is lacking is mundane ways to customise your character. Now it looks like they'll be implementing that, however through a card game? Having to buy cards to make my character look "cool" or "unique" is just wrong.

It'll take away from my other crack. D&D mini's, books, comics, video games, movies, ect.

~Cory