WoW boardgame

Risk 2210, Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, etc.
Jonkga

WoW boardgame

Post by Jonkga »

BTW, I got the WoW boardgame for Christmas, so it's available for our next board gaming session, should others be interested.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sweetness!!! I'm there!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

OK, so might Jon and maybe some other interested folks be available on Sunday (1/7) to try out this cool new game?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I'd love to play, but I'll be with the baby on Sun so I'll bow out...

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I will certainly be available all afternoon on Sunday (I see Max in the morning). And, I'd love to give this game a trial run then, if folks are willing.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Lance, looks like just you and me on Sunday. What time works for you? I can be available anytime after 12:30...
erilar

Post by erilar »

AFAIK right now, that would be fine. If you just want to stop by on the way back from seeing Max, that'd be fine. Bring your guitar too maybe? :)