Ken - Gaming Tonight?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Ken - Gaming Tonight?

Post by erilar »

Ken, Jon is starting a new 2nd trick shift tomorrow - will last for 3 weeks. As such, Mondays are his only available evening to play WoW. Are you available tonight?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Re: Ken - Gaming Tonight?

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Ken, Jon is starting a new 2nd trick shift tomorrow - will last for 3 weeks. As such, Mondays are his only available evening to play WoW. Are you available tonight?
I'll ask Sue, but I think I can swing that. I'm going into WoW withdrawl; I haven't been on since Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. :)

Ken
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm definitely on; I may be able to get online as early as 8 p.m., but definitely by 9.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cool.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

Fun session last night, guys - glad we could get together.

Crazy quest for Bathran's Hair - we struggle trying to find some, tripping over other players, and then when the others leave we practically wipe! :)

Much better in Stonetalon. Even got my 1st PvP honorable kill ever, even though I feel guilty about it due to the 3:1 odds, and we still lost someone! lol

Don't feel like I deserve it - I was fighting like a n00b. He's chain casting heals and I don't even think to switch over to Defensive Stance to Shield Block and interrupt his spells - duh! :P

I think we need to practice dueling some so we can do better when we get in those situations - lots of fun!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I think we need to practice dueling some so we can do better when we get in those situations - lots of fun!
Agreed -- I've never done the PvP thing before. :)