Wow lan party

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Hardcorhobbs

Wow lan party

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Next saturday I'm going to fix up my buddy's computer, then install wow. Afterwords we're gathering up the Stonecutters and hitting the bar (of which I think three of us are drinking age... horray for the automatic DD's)

Afterwords there will be a wow lan party at my house. We'll be grouping up and kicking ass until we pass out. If anyone wishes to join us for some frosty brews, or join the lan party let me know. Not sure where we're going to drink yet, but its gotta be a bar/resturaunt so the youngins can come. And, if you just want to meet us online for some late night wow (or early morning) just leave me your game name since we'll be making the characters that night. We're shooting for 1-20 in one night :twisted:

Oh, and I dont think this will be quite as routy as it looks when I re-read it.

~Cory
erilar

Post by erilar »

What server? Our chars are on:

Alliance = Thunderhorn
Horde = Windrunner

1-20 in one night is a serious goal!!! I'd say that it can't be done, but I'm an old fogie compared to you, and hope that you can prove me wrong anyways!

Lance
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

A constant group of 4-5 guys where half of us were playing on and off since beta. Now granted even for us it'll be tough, but the best exp is questing exp, which we'll get tons of. If we dont screw around too much we should be able to do it.

Oh, and we are planning on playing on Thunderhorn. Becasue at least two of us will continue playing there once we are done so we can play with you guys. The other half have high level characters on another server so i'm not sure if they'll stick around TH or not.

~Cory
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Hey guys, I just realised I could use a hand. If anyone has a toon whos not yet in a guild, would you sign the stonecutter's guild charter? I think we'll need like 4 more people. You can stay or go afterwords, I just need the signiatures so when we log on saturday we'll be good to go. We want to cruse to level 20 in style.

Just let me know when you can be on and i'll meet you there. I'm going to pick up the charter tonight. I'm guessing around 8 or so.

Thanks
~Cory