Pirates This Week?

The forum for little figures blowing up other little figures.
NukeHavoc

Pirates This Week?

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone up for playing some Pirates this week? I could swing Tuesday or Thursday (Tuesday at my place, Thursday at someone else's).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'm in (but have no ships).
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I've got enough ships for both of us.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I will not be able to play pirates this week, as I have too much to prepare for my trip out of town next week, and my weekend is already packed.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I could probably do either night - no plans as of yet.

Edit: I have lots of ships too - enough for anyone to join us (hint, hint).
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Ok, want to do my place tonight?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Okay. I'll run it past Heth to make sure there are no objections from that front. How late are you thinking about playing?

Would Zack be welcome if he's interested? (I don't need to bring him - Heth will be home - but thought he might want to learn the game.) Be honest if you want "adult time" w/o a kid tagging along - no problem there.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Would Zack be welcome if he's interested? (I don't need to bring him - Heth will be home - but thought he might want to learn the game.) Be honest if you want "adult time" w/o a kid tagging along - no problem there.
Zack's welcome -- I've got the kiddos myself tonight, and I expect we'll play downstairs in the dinning room. I'm thinking we'd play from 7ish to 9ish, though we could start earlier if you like -- Sue's heading out at about 5:30, so I'll be home from then on.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

sounds good. Mind if I come over a little early (6:30ish) so I can read the rules? :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:sounds good. Mind if I come over a little early (6:30ish) so I can read the rules? :)
Sure.
erilar

Post by erilar »

All's good on my end. I'll be there between 6:30 and 7:00 then.

I'll read the newest iteration of the rules over lunch to brush up.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

EvilGenius wrote:sounds good. Mind if I come over a little early (6:30ish) so I can read the rules? :)
Reading the rules should take you like, 1 minute. Really, these are pretty simple rules. Very straightforward. And, yes, it's part of the reason I like the game. ;)
erilar

Post by erilar »

I just printed out the multiplayer rules (hidden within the tourney rules). We've always gotten confused about setting up >2 player games.