The Constant Sentinel

For Mutants & Masterminds prep and discussion.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Downshafted?
http://theconstantsentinel.blogspot.com ... afted.html

Looks like there have been a bunch of locked door mysteries in Downtown over the past week. The Freedom Ledger's reporting four burglaries at Freedom City shops -- one electronics place, two jewelry shops (including the venerable Haas Brothers Jewelers, you know, the one with the two guys with diamond studs in their eye brows?), and a pawn shop -- in which all the merchandise was stolen but the doors of the shops were never unlocked and the alarms were never tripped. [more on the blog]
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

* We're sending you ... BACK to the FUTURE!
http://theconstantsentinel.blogspot.com ... uture.html

Looks like someone's decided to take advantage of the last few days worth of freakishly stormy weather, and it's probably not Dr. Emmitt Brown (though there was that one guy with crazy white hair). I saw a crew of FCU researchers is assembling some sort of weather monitoring device over in the Promenade park last night in Hanover while I was heading over to the Hanover Institute of Technology for my weekly Warhammer 40k game. [more on blog]
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Did I ever mention how much I enjoy writing this blog? :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Politics as Unusual
http://theconstantsentinel.blogspot.com ... usual.html

The political debates have everyone excited about politics, spending hours engaging in intellectual, well-reasoned debates at their local coffee shops.

Ok, that's not true. In reality, I saw some Greens doing a puppet show protest outside the CBN Studios during the last Republican debate, which included caricatures of Ronald Reagan battling each other for control of his own crumbling crown. And that was just the debate. The puppet show had W performing unnatural acts on a demon. Or maybe a Haliburton executive ... it was hard to tell.

More on the blog.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

VideoTech Can Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass
http://theconstantsentinel.blogspot.com ... l-ass.html

'm sick of it. I rent a DVD from VideoTech for the first time in what, 10 years? 'Cause you know, they said that they'd "Defeated Late Fees For All Time!"

More on the blog.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I've switched the Constant Sentinel theme to something new; I think it fits the blog a bit more, but what I really need to do is star hacking at the CSS and incorporating some fanboyish Freedom City imagery. :)

http://theconstantsentinel.blogspot.com/

I've also added a "Recent Comments" block that highlights the five most recent comments to the blog, which should make tracking InfinityLord and Justice Spoon's battles that much easier.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'd like to start posting to the blog... but I can't think of a good character. One thought was an absolute hero fan. The other is a huge conspiracy theorist who thinks its all some kind of plot. Or perhaps I'm just thinking into it too much. Suggestions?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:I'd like to start posting to the blog... but I can't think of a good character. One thought was an absolute hero fan. The other is a huge conspiracy theorist who thinks its all some kind of plot. Or perhaps I'm just thinking into it too much. Suggestions?
Either would be great. We've already got the disillusioned geek and the obnoxious L33T-speaking teenager. A conspiracy theorist sounds like it could be a lot of fun (because, you know, sometimes those theories are actually right).

I'm planning on adding another character named REDPLANET soon, but he's going to be more of a bomb-throwing political ranter than a conspiracy theorist. They could play off each other nicely. :)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Cool! I just need a name now...

RealTruth
Truthteller365
TruthHerald
Herald_of_Truth

I like the last one best. Now I just need to figure the angle. Do I go WAY out there, and think heroes don't really exist. Or perhaps heroes are a government plot to keep the people in line. OoOO or maybe the "heroes" are a government show so they can keep things in line, test weapons, and do other things they can blame on these supers.

*edit*
herald.of.truth365 is born! Now, on to the conspiracies...