Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

For characters who aren't active in a campaign, but who still have plans for world domination.
EvilGenius

Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

Post by EvilGenius »

Ken, be aware. This year (2007), is the year in which the Blackrazor A-Team recovers BLACKRAZOR
NukeHavoc

Re: Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Ken, be aware. This year (2007), is the year in which the Blackrazor A-Team recovers BLACKRAZOR
Heh. Impending doom. Great. Just what I needed on top of this Dare I ask why? :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Re: Attention Ken!!! Impending Doom!!!!!

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:Dare I ask why? :)
Because tonight I'm wearing my RedShirt with reminded me that TEN YEARS IS ENOUGH!

WORRX MUST DIE!!!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Ready to take on Woryx eh? Sounds like a good adventure for NukemCon. :) I suppose I better start working on that now... it could take me until April to finish his stat block.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

All this fuss over a near-artifact level CN-Aligned Intelligent +3 Anarchic Bastard Sword, with a 17 Int and a 16 Ego, with some variant of Death Knell/Vampiric Touch, and a Special Purpose to Defeat/slay all (other than the item and the wielder)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Erilar pauses to reflect that perhaps none of the Blackrazors he's met wielding such a blade could possibly come to any good end...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah I don't think we'll let anyone actually wield it. We just want to claim it as our own. :)

'sides, Woryx has lots of nice stuff in his hoarde ....
erilar wrote:Erilar pauses to reflect that perhaps none of the Blackrazors he's met wielding such a blade could possibly come to any good end...
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Yeah I don't think we'll let anyone actually wield it. We just want to claim it as our own. :)
'sides, Woryx has lots of nice stuff in his hoarde ....
Yes, including the legendary Orb of Might ... [evil dm cackle]
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Dibs!
NukeHavoc wrote:Yes, including the legendary Orb of Might ... [evil dm cackle]
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

So is anyone as interested in this suicide r-- err, glorious adventure as Bob is?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:All this fuss over a near-artifact level CN-Aligned Intelligent +3 Anarchic Bastard Sword, with a 17 Int and a 16 Ego, with some variant of Death Knell/Vampiric Touch, and a Special Purpose to Defeat/slay all (other than the item and the wielder)
Isn't it supposed to be a variant Nine Lives Stealer as well?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, there have been about a dozen interpretations of Blackrazor over the years. Blackrazor and the Nine Lives Stealer are both intended to be an homage to Stormbringer, the intelligent, soul-eating sword weilded by Elric of Melnibone', from Moorcock's Elric sagas.

Stormbringer is far too powerful for even an epic level D&D campaign, as it drained the souls of those it slew, greatly enhancing the abilities of the wielder, granting great strength and endurance, making him virtually impossible to kill.
NukeHavoc wrote:Isn't it supposed to be a variant Nine Lives Stealer as well?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

And you did say, way back when, that in your campaign, Blackrazor wasn't evil since it had been wielded by Brandt.
erilar

Post by erilar »

See - he *does* want to wield it! Burn Kalib - he's a witch!!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:And you did say, way back when, that in your campaign, Blackrazor wasn't evil since it had been wielded by Brandt.
Heh. Believe whatever DM misinformation you like.

Powerful sword, powerful ego ... are you strong enough to resist its pull? :)