Heading North

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Heading North

Post by NukeHavoc »

So when do you guys want to make that epic trek back to the elven homeland? I'm presently in Stormwind; Zil hit level 20 last night, and I needed some more training.

I picked up a bunch of new spells and alchemical formulas (including, yes, waterbreathing, though I don't have the reagents for that yet). I'm probably going to spend some time there and in Elwynn Forest collect herbs (damn my silverleaf addiction) before heading up to the dwarven city to poke around there).

Hopefully I'll be fully stocked in time for the trip.

As far as times that are go for me, I could swing early Friday evening (say around 8 p.m.) because Sue will be at her parents' house with Jordan). That said, I realize Musikfest is consuming massive amounts of Lance's time, so I'll understand if he'd rather wait until next week. I can always start working on that trollish hunter I've been thinking of.
erilar

Re: Heading North

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:So when do you guys want to make that epic trek back to the elven homeland? I'm presently in Stormwind; Zil hit level 20 last night, and I needed some more training.

I picked up a bunch of new spells and alchemical formulas (including, yes, waterbreathing, though I don't have the reagents for that yet). I'm probably going to spend some time there and in Elwynn Forest collect herbs (damn my silverleaf addiction) before heading up to the dwarven city to poke around there).

Hopefully I'll be fully stocked in time for the trip.

As far as times that are go for me, I could swing early Friday evening (say around 8 p.m.) because Sue will be at her parents' house with Jordan). That said, I realize Musikfest is consuming massive amounts of Lance's time, so I'll understand if he'd rather wait until next week. I can always start working on that trollish hunter I've been thinking of.
Jon and my chars are still lvl 19.

Friday? We aren't playing D&D this week? I don't know if I'd be able to swing Friday due to Musikfest, and that weekends are de facto Family Time(tm).

With some notice, I can probably play most weekday nights this week, around 8:30 or 9 lets say.

If you roll a Horde char, please do so on Silver Hand, if you're ok with that. It's a PvE (player vs environment (not PvP)) Roleplay server, and that's where we'd loosely been planning to host our Hordies. A Roleplay server is roughly the same scheme as Thunderhorn. The only difference is that roleplaying is encouraged, and protected in a sense. Namely, you aren't allowed to harass others for roleplaying, and that "proper" char names are enforced. So don't name your hunter "Megastudd" like you were planning...

I've been thinking about a Tauren Shaman myself...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Friday? We aren't playing D&D this week? I don't know if I'd be able to swing Friday due to Musikfest.
I don't know. Regardless, I'm out -- I have to go to a wedding.
erilar wrote:With some notice, I can probably play most weekday nights this week, around 8:30 or 9 lets say.
Ok, so let's say 9 on Thursday; that gives me some time to get some work done.
erilar wrote:If you roll a Horde char, please do so on Silver Hand, if you're ok with that. It's a PvE Roleplay server, and that's where we'd loosely been hosting our Hordies. A Roleplay server is roughly the same scheme as Thunderhorn. The only difference is that roleplaying is encouraged, and protected in a sense. Namely, you aren't allowed to harass others for roleplaying, and that "proper" char names are enforced.
I'll try. Some geezers are looking to create Horde characters as well, and I was hoping to link up with them (for those nights when you guys aren't around).
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hmm, yes, then there's the Musikfest factor (sorry). Heather, Jon, and I all want to see Los Straightjackets on Thur. They are done playing at 8:30, so that might work out (although there's a zydeco band playing at 9pm...). I'll talk to Heth and Jon.

Regarding the Horde server, np. The only existing Horde characters are Bob's and my undead guys, and they are only like 6th level. Were the Geezers going to do a PvP or PvE server?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Windrunner & Kargrath were mentioned by the Geezers. Not sure what they equate to PvP/RP wise.
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote: Ok, so let's say 9 on Thursday; that gives me some time to get some work done.
Are we still on for Thur at 9pm? Zil, Quen, and Urabus?

We want to see Los Straightjackets from 7-8:30pm, and Jon had expressed interest in seeing them too. 9pm should still be fine for me. Jon, are you in for one, or both?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Are we still on for Thur at 9pm? Zil, Quen, and Urabus?
If you are, I am.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm in. Already talked to Heather too so she's expecting that.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I'm in. Already talked to Heather too so she's expecting that.
Everything is cleared on my end with Sue.