Delven With No Sons

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Delven With No Sons

Post by NukeHavoc »

I created a new character -- a dwarf hunter named Delven -- who's presently stomping around the north (so Cory, feel free to link up with me when you're on). Jordan was demanding a griffin ride, and hippogriffs just weren't going to cut it ... :)
erilar

Re: Delven With No Sons

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:I created a new character -- a dwarf hunter named Delven -- who's presently stomping around the north (so Cory, feel free to link up with me when you're on). Jordan was demanding a griffin ride, and hippogriffs just weren't going to cut it ... :)
Mirabella the human warlock is lvl 11 now, so same deal - put her in your friends list and shoot me a /tell when I'm on.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Unfortunately I havent played much wow lately. Balkup is only level 9 (or just at the cusp... I cant remember if he hit or not...) I'd like to play tonight and I could use some help exploring Frostmore (?) and killing trolls. So if anyone is up for it let me know. I have to mow the lawn tonight, unless it starts raining. So i'm most likely looking at some time after 8.

~Cory
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Unfortunately I havent played much wow lately. Balkup is only level 9 (or just at the cusp... I cant remember if he hit or not...) I'd like to play tonight and I could use some help exploring Frostmore (?) and killing trolls. So if anyone is up for it let me know. I have to mow the lawn tonight, unless it starts raining. So i'm most likely looking at some time after 8.
Delven's only Level 8, so that works just fine. :) I have some JavaScript experiments I need to do tonight, but I could do WoW around 9; would that work for you?

ken
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Sounds good. See you then!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Sounds good. See you then!
Good game last night -- we got a bunch of quests done, picked up a few cool items, and generally kicked a little ass. :) (except that bit when a half-dozen trolls decided to attack you (and thus, me)