Halo Thursday - who's in?

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

Halo Thursday - who's in?

Post by erilar »

So it's Halo night, kids! Who wants to play tonight?

Barring some huge traffic jam, I'll easily be home from PHL in time to play. My personal votes:

If we have less than 5 people, let's try the campaign in co-op and try to find the skulls and stuff. If we have more than 4, then we can try the Infection game type.

BTW, FYI tonight is the 5th anniversary of Xbox Live. M$ is giving away random prizes to people who play online for the next few days. So, maybe the traffic will be high, but we'll see.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm home from taking the family to the airport. Just gonna get a bite to eat and then log on.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Sorry man, I had a school board meeting tonight.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Good xboxing tonight gentlemen! :)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Yeah, the kids were totally kicking our butts, but at least we can play some team stuff now. :-)

(For Ken's info I had my brother log on. He brought his dorm with him :-P)
erilar

Post by erilar »

His dorm was full of highly caffeinated, stone cold killers with youthful reflexes and the free time of college students (used to play lots of Halo)... :D

Still, very fun. We need to figure out what the problem with co-op was. I really want to try that.

BTW Cory, your brother seems like a very nice kid and IMO he stood out amongst his friends as acting more mature than the crowd.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Yeah, he's a good kid. Not a big party animal, and he comes home every weekend to work and spend time with his G/F. Little guy is growing up ;-)

I really think the co-op thing was because of the amount of people trying to win prizes. It was a big night. Ken and I had no problem when we played it. We'll have to try again next time.