Dark City: Downtime in the City

The Obsidian Bay campaign.
NukeHavoc

Dark City: Downtime in the City

Post by NukeHavoc »

We've discuss this else where, but I wanted to start a thread for it in this forum. Our characters will have a week or so off in the city; assume we learn about the lost kids after the downtime.

I need to dig out the rest of my notes for that adventure, which have the treasure we got from the adventure.

For his part Zil will likely seek out adventuring guilds in the city that deal with planar travel in some form or another (Blackrazor and Starfire Guild are prime candidates). He'll also be looking for weaponsmiths and spending time exploring the shops in the Strange Quarter.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Well, since we're changing to downtime, Seamus will head home with the supplies. Once there he will grab all his militia equipment and come back. He wants to help figure out what caused the well to become diseased in the first place.

He'll also speak with Squinty about staying on and giving him a hand around the store in exchange for a place to stay while in the city.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Well, since we're changing to downtime, Seamus will head home with the supplies. Once there he will grab all his militia equipment and come back. He wants to help figure out what caused the well to become diseased in the first place.
By "home" you mean running down the coast to Coral Cove right?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Yeah, I figure by boat it'll take just about all the week to get there and back. (Including finding someone to come/go)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Hmm, not really sure what my dwarven rogue will be doing. I'll have to ponder that a bit.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jon - be sure to post what your character is up too as well. I want to try to keep you involved as much as possible while you're on 2nd trick. I'll play your char as a NPC in non-combat situations in the city to keep him "in the party".
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I'll have to look at my character sheet, but I may spend a week scribing scrolls....

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cross-post reminder:

Bring your Dark City "Classic" characters too this week! And think about what they are up to as well!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer