Star Wars Blog

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Star Wars Blog

Post by NukeHavoc »

Rather than create a wiki for the star wars campaign, I'm thinking of doing it as a wordpress blog. I need to do more with wordpress for work, and it's generally easier to use than a wiki.

Any thoughts or opinions on that? (looks at Cory)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

You mean like the blogs for the Mutants and masterminds campaign?
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Well, since I don't really contribute a huge amount to the wiki or a blog, I'm not sure I have an opinion on this.

I like the wiki more but since I'm not going to be doing it, I don't want to tell you to do more work. :)

So yeah. Whatever you want to do, man.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:You mean like the blogs for the Mutants and masterminds campaign?
yes, only better because it will be wordpress, rather than blogger (which is nicer, and easier for me to customize). So stuff like creating individual pages will be a little easier, and there would be no HTML/Wiki Code required. I need to experiment with a wordpress install anyway, so I can set one up and we can play with it a bit to see if folks like it.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I think the blog works well for campaign write-ups. You could extend that to character write-ups and world write-ups. Beyond that I think a wiki is much better. So it just depend on how complicated you want to get. Wouldn't be the first time you start in one format and move into another. So starting in wordpress sounds good to me. If it's not working we can move it over into a wiki.

Plus, it will give us more time to think about a wiki if we decide to transfer it ;-)