RIP XBL Night?

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

RIP XBL Night?

Post by erilar »

Hey, we need to get together and play some! Our 360's are lonely! How about chillin' w/ some Carcassonne, or L4D if we're all energetic? (Or Bomberman!)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I've been rocking my PS2 lately. Trying to catch up on some old roleplaying games. I realized my short list of games to beat is anything BUT short.

Anywho, just let me know ahead of time or give me a call and I'll hop online.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'd love to play some Left4Dead tonight, assuming I can pry some TV time away from Sue.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'll shoot to be online around 9 tonight.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Any more Zombie killing this week? Jan 20 or 21 maybe?
erilar

Post by erilar »

I think I could make it either night.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Let me know when you want to play and I'll shift to meet you.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Ken says he's got a 2am start tomorrow, so let's try for Wed (tomorrow) night.

I'll probably also see Nerpucker (RL name Chris, aka Pirimoon if Jon's reading) in WoW tonight, so I'll see if he wants to be our 4th.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cory, my WoW friend Chris (Nerpucker on XBL) said he can join us tonight - I told him ~9pm.

Ken, let us know if you can make it.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry for the split party. When I got on (about 10 mins late), you guys already had 3. I'd asked Chris to join us last night, so I didn't want to ditch him.

We had a fun time, and actually did pretty well. We did the story with the boat at the end, and I died only a few seconds before the boat arrived. Chris was the sole survivor. :)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Sorry for the split party. When I got on (about 10 mins late), you guys already had 3. I'd asked Chris to join us last night, so I didn't want to ditch him.

We had a fun time, and actually did pretty well. We did the story with the boat at the end, and I died only a few seconds before the boat arrived. Chris was the sole survivor. :)
Ken and I both jumped on around 8:30 and were talking about Friday's game when his two buddies showed up. So we figured we'd get started awhile. But you should join the party next time. I didn't even logged on, but we can always switch over to verses mode if we have more than 4. :twisted:
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:We had a fun time, and actually did pretty well. We did the story with the boat at the end, and I died only a few seconds before the boat arrived. Chris was the sole survivor. :)
We all made it to the boat; Dave's been playing WAY too much Left4Dead and has come up with a number of successful strategies. :) Playing it on "normal" was a lot more fun than on "easy"; we had plenty of moments where people were beat down and on the verge of death, which adds a nice edge to things.

And I gotta say, I'm still loving this game. It's nice to have a 4-player co-op that *just works*.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

The nice part is by the time we finally beat all 4 scenarios... the new ones should be out ;-)