Our KOTOR campaign.
Hardcorhobbs

Ep 2, Chapter 3

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Each player gains 350 xp.
NukeHavoc

Re: Ep 2, Chapter 3

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hmmm. I'll need to check when I get home, but that might be enough for the party to do the level dance.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Speaking of leveling, due to attendance, we are not all at the same place as far as XP. Should we maybe play leveling a bit differently with this campaign, and maybe have everyone level each time we start a new chapter? Just a thought...
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:Speaking of leveling, due to attendance, we are not all at the same place as far as XP. Should we maybe play leveling a bit differently with this campaign, and maybe have everyone level each time we start a new chapter? Just a thought...
Unless there are objections, I'd like to do that. I'd rather have the party stay on even footing and not get too hung up on experience. I think it's just that kind of game, plus we'll be level-jumping at some point to do the Mandalorian Wars (and maybe again for the Jedi Civil War) so it'll all even out then anyway.

What do you guys think?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:
Jonkga wrote:Speaking of leveling, due to attendance, we are not all at the same place as far as XP. Should we maybe play leveling a bit differently with this campaign, and maybe have everyone level each time we start a new chapter? Just a thought...
Unless there are objections, I'd like to do that. I'd rather have the party stay on even footing and not get too hung up on experience. I think it's just that kind of game, plus we'll be level-jumping at some point to do the Mandalorian Wars (and maybe again for the Jedi Civil War) so it'll all even out then anyway.

What do you guys think?
Having previously suggested this, I am obviously in favor. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Cory ran the math, and you guys end up being a handful of XP from 3rd level. So let's say everyone is 3rd level for Friday's game.

If memory serves, this means everyone gets a bonus feat and talent. :)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

FYI I am working on an epilogue to my arc as promised. This will include some gear ;-)
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Pesonally I think Jon should grind on Mynocks until he gets the XP he needs... :P

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Pesonally I think Jon should grind on Mynocks until he gets the XP he needs... :P

Damon.
Mynocks are tough, stick with womp-rats.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:
Mynocks are tough, stick with womp-rats.
Yeah but they have good drops, like Heavy Blaster of the Whale...

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Pesonally I think Jon should grind on Mynocks until he gets the XP he needs... :P

Damon.

Baden enters the Aeon Harrier carrying a large bulging sack. He approaches Quest Fios, turns the sack on its end, and dumps a number of mynock carcasses out on the floor in front of the Jedi.

"You had requested these?"
erilar

Post by erilar »

Lars Porsenna wrote: Yeah but they have good drops, like Heavy Blaster of the Whale...
Damon.
Heh!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

erilar wrote:
Lars Porsenna wrote: Yeah but they have good drops, like Heavy Blaster of the Whale...
Damon.
Heh!
Except as a Soldier, Baden's looking for those "of the Bear" drops... ;)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Shortly after recovering the sword, Jedi Master Kineska Almara arrives on Toprawa. After listening to your report, she comments that she is very impressed with your group. She thanks Lanann Gunell for his years of service in protecting the sword. She offers to reward his efforts, but he asks only that she arrange transport home for himself, and the remains of his fallen comrades.

Before departing, Master Almara comments one last time her thanks. She will speak with your masters and let them know what an excellent job you have done. She also offers you each 2,100 credits; credits earmarked to solve this mystery.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Also, if anyone needs any info on equipment they picked up let me know. I know Zulen and Shim each picked up a security kit, while Highlife grabbed a blaster riffle. Not sure about anything else.