Investment Oportunity!

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Re: Investment Oportunity!

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:If that were so, how would R2 have ever survived :?: 8)
There's an exception to every rule. :)

Most of the Jedi we see in the movies seem to get somewhat sentimental about their droids, so I can see them not wanting to mind-wipe them. But at the same, time, property is property right? It's one thing to put up with occasional sarcastic one liners from your droid, it's another for it to decide to run off and do its own thing.

I can see Jedi doing this, particularly if JPD-14 does decide to pursue a goal like becoming a Sith hunter (which is a natural outgrowth of his programming evolution to date). It would also make for a cool destiny. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

BTW, Baden would certainly like to sign on as part of Highlife's crew, and be considered part of that team, and consequently would definitely be interested in pooling credits and resources to purchase a turtle-cruiser. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Came up with a name for the company: Binary Transports, Inc. I'll post a full organization write up tonight. At this point it's not really needed as it's still in the foundation stages... but it should be helpful down the road. Now to just name the ship...
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Came up with a name for the company: Binary Transports, Inc. I'll post a full organization write up tonight. At this point it's not really needed as it's still in the foundation stages... but it should be helpful down the road. Now to just name the ship...
I like it! Ties in nicely to the campaign's start on Zebulon. I was trying to think of good twin names for the ship, but aside from Gemini, I've got nothing.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange