Nexus Ops

Risk 2210, Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, etc.
NukeHavoc

Nexus Ops

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone up for a playtest of this Avalon Hill board game, either this week or next? I'd like to review this game for Nuketown, and sooner rather than later (though if all else fails, this could be a Nuke(m)Con game).

If you need a refresher on this game, you can check out the articles appearing on the AH web site.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'd still like to run a game of this. Who knows, it could be the next Risk 2210. :) Anyone up for a game sometime during the week of Aug 22-26?

Ken
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm always up for trying new games. I'll let you know whats good for me as we get closer and try to nail down a date. But for now that week seems ok.

~hh
erilar

Post by erilar »

Heather and I are going out of town Aug 17th, returning evening of Aug 22nd. I'm interested in trying it.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Heather and I are going out of town Aug 17th, returning evening of Aug 22nd. I'm interested in trying it.
ok. we're still figuring out our schedule, so I'll post when I know more.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Would anyone be up for trying out this game on Thursday? Unfortunately Tuesday we'll be at the beach, Wednesday we've got a Lafayette thing, and Friday (and the whole weekend) we've got friends coming out, so that only leaves Thursday for me.

Ken
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I should be able to swing Thursday. What time would you want to play?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Forgot to check with Heather last night, which is a necessity this week - pretty crazy. Back from vacation, Zack's 1st week at a new school that we just found out he got into, etc etc. I'll let you know asap.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

How about 7 p.m. Thursday?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry, Ken. Just checked with Heather and she works that night. I'd bring Zack over, but he's started school now and needs to get up even earlier since he's catching a bus this year.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Sorry, Ken. Just checked with Heather and she works that night. I'd bring Zack over, but he's started school now and needs to get up even earlier since he's catching a bus this year.
No problem -- it's a two-person game, so Cory and I should be able to give it a good run.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'll be there around 7. Gotta get some sanding done first, so I could end up a little late.

~CMR
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:I'll be there around 7. Gotta get some sanding done first, so I could end up a little late.
ok, not a problem.
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:No problem -- it's a two-person game, so Cory and I should be able to give it a good run.
Oh, cool. Glad to hear I'm not messing you up!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

just to clarify ... this is actually a 2-4 player game, so it's flexible. I'm interested to see how the 2-player mode turns out; we could certainly use more 2P games in our catalog. :)

ken