Protocol Droid

Our KOTOR campaign.
Hardcorhobbs

Protocol Droid

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

What's the name of the droid the crew received last week? It was the one liberated by the jedi in the first session.

Also, I know Ken mentioned he was repaired, but does his (poorly) integrated nav system still work? Is there a write up for him yet? Trying to figure out all the new business assets :)
NukeHavoc

Re: Protocol Droid

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:What's the name of the droid the crew received last week? It was the one liberated by the jedi in the first session. Also, I know Ken mentioned he was repaired, but does his (poorly) integrated nav system still work? Is there a write up for him yet? Trying to figure out all the new business assets :)
That'd be GE3. He's a Czerka Corp. protocol droid whom the pirates had hacked to (badly) integrate an astronavigation module (those making the droid immobile, as it had to be plugged into the ship whenever it was in flight; also, the module itself was oversized and ill-fitting). His stats are in the KOTOR campaign book; I'll post 'em when I get home tonight.

The government kept the astronavigation module as it had flight information relating to the Zebulon pirates (or rather, to the Grey Lurker -- it's records were limited to the ship's operation in the Vargis Tau system though).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Re: Protocol Droid

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I've got the KotOR book, so don't post them on my account ;) For everyone else:

Czerka Corperation GE3 Protocol Droid CL 0
Medium Droid (3rd Degree) Non-Heroic 2
Init +0; Senses Perception +2
Languages Basic, Binary, plus 1 unassigned; translator unit (DC 5)
Systems walking locomotion, basic processor, translator unit (DC 10), 2 hand appendages, vocabulator
Posessions audio recorder, comlink
Availability Licensed; Cost 2,500 credits