Unresolved Storylines

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Re: Unresolved Storylines

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Perhaps another lead to the Cult? Hmm, if only the Obsidian Phoenix's databanks hadn't been destroyed in a firey explosion. :) Or weeeerrrrreee theeeeeyyyyy??????? Ken, any chance there's some good wreakage from the Phoenix that we can salvage? Bigger ships don't usually competely vaporize (in the SW universe). Maybe we can find a portion with somewhat intact data banks? Or even heavily damaged ones that we could scour for additional clues?
You were able to glean some data from the ship's badly-damaged navicomputer. In addition to tracking the pirate fleet's attacks for the last few months, the ship also included a handful of fringe solar systems. One of these corresponded with the starmap in the Holocron of Zend; that led you to Honok VII (the planet that was nearly destroyed by the Sith during Rade Gasa, Maddox, and JCD-14's "Echoes of War" flashback.
Oh, and we could probably go and check out Teleron V, too.
There is that. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange