Tuesday Night WoW 10/24 - VC or RFC?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Tuesday Night WoW 10/24 - VC or RFC?

Post by erilar »

Are we hitting an instance Tuesday night? Which one?

(BTW, for the new folks, VC is short for Van Cleef, which is the big boss from Deadmines. People use VC instead of DM to abbreviate that instance to keep from confusing it with Dire Maul. RFC is Ragefire Chasm, which is a Horde-only instance accessed from underneath Orgrimmar.)

My preference is VC. Can we start at 8pm EST? More sleep, more better...

Cory, do you have a character high enough for VC - and Alliance char of say lvl 19 or higher?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Re: Tuesday Night WoW 10/24 - VC or RFC?

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Are we hitting an instance Tuesday night? Which one?
I'll check with Sue, but this should be doable for me. VC would be my preference as well.

Ken
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

No, I havent played Balkup since we made the stonecutter's guild there. Been having more fun playing the horde. He was level 12 if I recall.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Damon, can you make it?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Sue says that Tuesday night is fine, so I'll definitely be there.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

More than likely. If anything comes up I'll let you know...

BTW, My Horde guy is almost 13th level, so if that comes up I'll be able to do that as well...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cool. I put up a request for one more group member on our guild website. VC is goin' *down* this time, boyos! :twisted:
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'll probably be on earlier tomorrow night, around 7, but if so I'll be spending my time gathering up herbs to re-stock my potion cupboard, which was annihilated during our last run. :)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I'm definitely up for VC on Tuesday night. It sounds like the four of us (Durric, Zil, Urabus, and Quen), and if we can get a guildie, or if Cory levels supa-fast, that'll make it great fun indeed (oh the horrors of LFG!).
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Jonkga wrote:I'm definitely up for VC on Tuesday night. It sounds like the four of us (Durric, Zil, Urabus, and Quen), and if we can get a guildie, or if Cory levels supa-fast, that'll make it great fun indeed (oh the horrors of LFG!).
I've been working on too much stuff. Havnet even played Fable or Battalion wars in two weeks. But by then end of the week we should be ready for carpet. If only Home Depot would give me a quote...
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to bail tonight. I'm exhausted from working on the computer all night, and a night of playing Warcraft is going to be more work than fun for me right now.

I might be able to game later in the week, or next Tuesday.

Ken
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I can ask my friend here at work if he wants to play tonite too...

Damon.I