XBL this week?

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Hardcorhobbs

Re: XBL this week?

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Fun time last night, Cory, even though we did so horribly. I'm definitely rusty at L4D. Hope you're feeling better today.
Well unfortunately with my headache I wasn't 100% on my game so that wasn't helping much. Definitely feeling better, thanks.
erilar wrote:BTW, I talked to Zack about his annoying friend CJ (the squeaky kid that wasn't playing with us and wouldn't shut up). Next time, we can try to lock the party or have Zack appear offline or something. He's been an annoyance to Zack and John on XBL for a while. He's a real life friend of theirs, but is too clingy and chatty online, so it's a difficult situation for them to deal with.
Eh, been there done that. Rocky's cousin was similar. He'd just come on and start talking about all this crap he had done in borderlands. We would just drop down into in-game chat so he couldn't join us. The same can be done for L4D or Halo.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I think I can play some Xbox tonight; I need to clear it with Sue first though
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs wrote: We would just drop down into in-game chat so he couldn't join us. The same can be done for L4D or Halo.
Aah, good to know. Good diplomatic solution - I'll pass idea that along to Zack.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:I think I can play some Xbox tonight; I need to clear it with Sue first though
I think Heth and I are going to watch Inglourious Basterds tonight. I'll let you know if plans change.

How's Sunday night looking for you guys? I'd love to get a Borderlands session in again.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:How's Sunday night looking for you guys? I'd love to get a Borderlands session in again.
That could work. We'll see. If we don't game tonight I can always go upstairs and paint trim. Every drop of paint = 1 step closer to being in the game room. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Actually might be for the best if I don't play tonight. I have a review I'm still editing... and I need to finish up a few stat blocks for tomorrow night.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Actually might be for the best if I don't play tonight. I have a review I'm still editing... and I need to finish up a few stat blocks for tomorrow night.
Yeah, I'm out too. I've got some third floor stuff that needs to be done when I get home.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

We'll have to see for Sunday. That's been date night as of late. I'll be around most the weekend though, just message me if I'm on.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:We'll have to see for Sunday. That's been date night as of late. I'll be around most the weekend though, just message me if I'm on.
Wait - date night? You're holding out on us, dude!
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Wait - date night? You're holding out on us, dude!
Not holding out so much as quiet about it. I was seeing what developed. Besides, I figured I'd let Bob have his day in the sun first ;)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs wrote: Not holding out so much as quiet about it. I was seeing what developed. Besides, I figured I'd let Bob have his day in the sun first ;)
Haha, OK - fair enough. :D