Wiki updates

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Re: Wiki updates

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:As for which size and whether we want to border it or not... apparently that's in the css coding. I think Ken and I will have to get together to look at that one. But see what you all think and we can muck around with it from here.
If you want to do a mock up in Word (or that new Google drawing tool) I can use that to modify/create the CSS.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Ken, the theme is looking really good. I see you finally got the RSS to work! :D
Not quite. It turns out that there are built-in codes within Mediawiki to display that information. It's not perfect, presentation wise, but it gets the job done.
I also like how you moved half the page to the "About the holocron" section. However, I think the front is missing a little bit of explanation. I'll take my hand at adding a little back in when I get some time.
Yea, I felt it was a little text heavy and was hiding some of the important campaign stuff (or at least the stuff I use all the time.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:If you want to do a mock up in Word (or that new Google drawing tool) I can use that to modify/create the CSS.
If you recall I had to enter some css code to make the infobox work. I think it's just a matter of slightly modifying the code there to make the changes. The problem is I'm not sure how to "read" the code so instead of me mucking about with it you may be able to pick out what needs to be changed. Or I can just muck about with it. We can always revert back to a previous version. Plus it shouldn't affect anything other than the infobox... maybe...
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Lots of updates in the past two weeks. Working on the write-ups of the past two Manadalorian adventures. Hope to finish Friday's adventure at lunch.