Weekly Xbox Gaming?

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
NukeHavoc

Weekly Xbox Gaming?

Post by NukeHavoc »

Any interest in kicking this up again? We've got a new edition of Magic and a few people who haven't finished Borderlands, plus Halo: Reach is begging for a legendary firefight. :)

Tuesdays had been our go-to night. That's a challenge for me because of having maintenance the next day, but if we can game during the 8:30-11 window, I could be available for at least an hour.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Re: Weekly Xbox Gaming?

Post by EvilGenius »

I'd like to do a weekly xbox game again. Dunno if Tuesdays are the right night but I can generally make a weeknight work as long as I'm home.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:I'd like to do a weekly xbox game again. Dunno if Tuesdays are the right night but I can generally make a weeknight work as long as I'm home.
Weeknights, Mondays and Thursdays are best for me.

Sundays can work too.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Once I've moved, and working on the new schedule, and if I am in town, I should be able to make any weeknight online. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hell yeah - I'd really like this to start up again!

Sunday - Thursday is typically good for me. (Tuesdays sometimes I have to pick Zack up from bagpipe band practice at about 9pm.) Probably busy Wed and Thur this week though - maybe Tue though this week?

Note that sometimes I'm just not feeling like a social game - like if I'm in the mood to play the story mode of whatever game I'm working on. Don't take that personally if I'm busy when you send out a non-scheduled invite. I do really like to play socially too!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

How about tonight? I could swing 8:30 or 9, and I don't have maintenance tomorrow so I can play a little later.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm available.

Hopefully, if I take Zack to pipe band practice, then Heth can pick him up, and then I can game uninterrupted. Otherwise, I'll need to run out for 15 mins.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hearing no other takers, I'm going to work on hooking up my stereo first. I'll log on after to see if Ken's on.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I should be available for a while now. I'm home and online. Msg me. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Okay eating now and then need quick shower after ride, then will log on.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Paying the bills. Should be on by 9.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm always up for some co-op gaming. Just text me if I'm not on.