The New Blackrazor Weaponmaster

For characters who aren't active in a campaign, but who still have plans for world domination.
setanta14

The New Blackrazor Weaponmaster

Post by setanta14 »

While previous Weaponmasters have been veteran warriors or cunning tacticians, most often the focus of guild membership trials have been more a rite of passage than a true test of arms. Also, the availability of skilled men who can train warriors for the battlefield has been seriously impacted by the recent war with the Orcish Empire, as most who possess these skills have volunteered for service in the military.

The Blackrazor Guild had to release its prior Weaponmaster, as he wished to pursue other interests, and thus needed to find a suitable candidate from outside of the usual channels.

That was when Guildmaster Malphas began his search...

It was in the nearby Drachensgrabs where he found just the specimen he was looking for... an enormously strong, though dull-witted Flan hillman, now known simply as STOMP.

STOMP stands at nearly 7' tall, and is easily over 300 pounds. He has been equipped with weapons, armor, and other items which are well suited to his combat style... which is better left as a surprise :!: . A new arena has been built (or should I say dug) at the guildhall... basically its a 10' deep 40' wide pit which has had its walls reinforced with stone blocks.

When not testing would-be Blackrazor candidates, STOMP acts as one of Malphas' bodyguards (since STOMP is easily controlled by Malphas' mindbending abilities).

Ken, I'll send you STOMP's HeroForge file via gmail.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Stomp certainly lived up to his name -- nicely done Nate. :)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'll say!
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

So I didn't get to see him in combat. Is Stomp a Reaping Mauler?
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Nope... just a Barbarian/Fighter

EvilGenius wrote:So I didn't get to see him in combat. Is Stomp a Reaping Mauler?