Ding!

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Jonkga

Ding!

Post by Jonkga »

Tarrek hit 60 tonight, hunting mobs in Silithus with Erilar. Quite fun!

--J
erilar

Post by erilar »

Congrats, Jon! Considering that Tarrek is really more like 90th level, you've certainly earned it!!! :D
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

That's right! I totally had forgotten I had had to restart him from scratch at 30th level. Damn, 90th. I'm a veritable god! :)

--J
NukeHavoc

Re: Ding!

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:Tarrek hit 60 tonight, hunting mobs in Silithus with Erilar. Quite fun! --J
Excellent! I actually tried to get on last night, but kept getting server errors (and the WoW site itself was slow as hell).
erilar

Post by erilar »

Ken - there have been issues ever since the patch. Thunderhorn is a very highly populated server - we're in need of a realm transfer to thin out the population.

If you get a "the server is full, so we're putting you in a queue", or a long wait at the "retreiving character list" screens, just go get a cup of coffee - you'll get on in a few minutes.

Play hasn't been overly laggy, and the only annoying things have been lag at the mailbox, auction house, vendors, and rearranging things in one's bags.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:If you get a "the server is full, so we're putting you in a queue", or a long wait at the "retreiving character list" screens, just go get a cup of coffee - you'll get on in a few minutes.
Ok, good to know. I'll probably venture online again tonight; I need a break from reality. :)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

:( I'm still 56. (though more than 1/2 way to 57). And I can't play again until this weekend. :(
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

It's a far, far cry from 60, but I finally hit 28 last night. :)

Anyone know where I can find a master alchemist near Ashenvale? I've maxed out my skill at 150, but I couldn't find an alchemist capable of training me in Stormwind.

And yes, I've decided to stick with Warcraft for a while longer. Although I don't get to play it much, I do enjoy logging on and exploring the world (and collecting herbs, grinding through quests, etc.) It's a nice break from the ordinary.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Awesome, Ken! Hey, even though not 60 as you'd said, the early 30's are one of the biggest milestones.

That because, not counting talents, you'll have picked up pretty much all of the powers that you'll get (albeit the lower levels of them). So, after that point, you're pretty much just practicing with those powers and getting comfortable with group dynamics.

Before you know it, you'll be saving for your mount! :)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Hey Ken, to get Alchemy over 150, you actually need an Expert Alchemist, not a Master. And, there's one located in the elf capital city of Darnassus, in the Craftsman's Terrace area. Just go to Auberdine in Darkshore, boat or fly over to Ruth'Eran Village, and then take the glowy purple portal into Darnassus. From there, ask a guard to point you towards the Alchemy shop.
There may be others, but I know that one is there.

--J