WoW: Monday, Jan 30

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

WoW: Monday, Jan 30

Post by NukeHavoc »

Who's up for some adventuring? Post to this thread and let's get coordinated.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm in - sounds great!

I can contribute DPS or healing via Feyla, or tankage via Urabus. I'm up for any type of questing, but I'm guessing that we might actually have enough for an instance if we're so inclined. Maybe our 1st Blackfathom Depths run?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I can contribute DPS or healing via Feyla, or tankage via Urabus. I'm up for any type of questing, but I'm guessing that we might actually have enough for an instance if we're so inclined. Maybe our 1st Blackfathom Depths run?
What prequests do I need for that? I haven't encountered anything mentioning that yet (I think).
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I'd definitely be interested! Moraim hasn't gone out for a swing since the last time we played Stockades (something I still need to finish). Earliest I can prob be avail is 8pm.

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Here's a link to the BFD quests on Thottbot.

I believe that Z, Q, and U should already have Twilight Falls, IIRC (maybe M too?). It's the continuation of Raene's Cleansing.

Researching the Corruption is from Gershala Nightwhisper in Darkshore, and I think we already have it.

Blackfathom Villainy we get from inside the instance.

Knowledge of the Deeps is from Gerrig Bonegrip in Ironforge (in the Forlorn Cavern). Quest reward isn't all that great though if it's inconvenient.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Count me in. Q's ready to heal wherever needed for his intrepid adventuring friends.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I'll grab the one in IF. I already have the Pally quest for BFD...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

So this is over in the elven lands? I don't think I have any of this stuff, but I'm going on line now to check.

Ken
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I believe that Z, Q, and U should already have Twilight Falls, IIRC (maybe M too?). It's the continuation of Raene's Cleansing
After spending some time questing around last night, I have everything I need except for this one, which I'll try and run down before we meet tonight.

To recap, we're looking at Lance, Ken, Damon, and Jon, meeting at around 8 p.m. online. That work for you guys?

Ken
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yep. I'm sure I can pull in a 5th from one of the guild's alts. Didank's priest alt is already interested, although we could prob use DPS over more healing. pally or druid would be ideal.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Note that I'll not be able to play late tonight, as Heather has asked me to help her with her resume & cover letter (after she'd already told me that she'd be gone and I made plans, of course... :)

So, if at all possible, I'd like to get started ASAP. Let's try to have our pre-lim stuff done and be camped out in either Auberdine or Ashenvale. In two hours (or maybe a little more if I stretch it), we should be able to put a big dent in the instance, and at least get some practice in there.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:So, if at all possible, I'd like to get started ASAP. Let's try to have our pre-lim stuff done and be camped out in either Auberdine or Ashenvale. In two hours (or maybe a little more if I stretch it), we should be able to put a big dent in the instance, and at least get some practice in there.
ok. which is the better place to meet?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Actually, meeting on the main road, at the border between Darkshore and Ashenvale, would be the closest safe meeting place. There will the odd wolf or spider wandering about there, but *nothing* that one of can't handle solo, and in general even those mobs won't wander onto the road much.

Otherwise, if we decide we need to meet at a town, I guess Astranaar in Ashenvale is the closest flight path and inn.

I'll be logging on ahead of time to park Urabus at the border and to make sure I have all the quests and such that I need.

Make sure everyone has all the reagents and supplies they need (alchemy vials, healing potions and bandages if desired, arrows, reagents for rezzes, etc.)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Actually, meeting on the main road, at the border between Darkshore and Ashenvale, would be the closest safe meeting place. There will the odd wolf or spider wandering about there, but *nothing* that one of can't handle solo, and in general even those mobs won't wander onto the road much.
Ok -- I think I know where you're talking about -- I'll meet you there.

Ken
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I've got to do some running to get there, and I can't do it beforehand (I'm here at work...in fact I can hear Jon training his class...hehe!), but I'll get there...

Damon.