WoW: Tuesday, 2/7

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

WoW: Tuesday, 2/7

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone up for WoW on Tuesday? Unfortunately Monday won't work for me 'cause I have to go to the ... circus.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

The circus...is that like some sort of post-work meeting or something?

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

The circus! Cool!

That's every secert hero's chance to acquire a loyal and highly skilled sidekick when the trapeeze artists plunge to their deaths, betrayed by the mob!!!

That's where I found Damon! (not the trapeeze artists son, as you would have thought. No, Damon was cleaning the monkey cages and I said, "hmm, he looks just about right behind bars.)
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Yeah, and Bob was one of the clowns...one of the really creepy ones at that! :P

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I can't do Tuesday this week. Our normal guild raid nights are Sundays, and I go with them two nights out of T, W, or R. This week is T and W.

I will make time to play with you guys - not playing favorites. We just happen to be hitting Zul'Gurub this week, and all the raid loot drops that I'm looking for are from there.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I probably won't be on tonight -- Sue wants to work on taxes, so I'll be watching Jordan.