Episode 5.5 The Journey Home

The 5th Editon playtest campaign.
EvilGenius

Episode 5.5 The Journey Home

Post by EvilGenius »

The party has finished a long rest inside of the hidden cave complex in the quarry. Currently, Naziah, Jareth and Balisar are all missing, though you have also found two 'new' companions: Bannock (and his wolf, Cur), a human ranger who venerates Pelor and Onarra, a female elven rogue. After some discussion, you aren't quite sure what to do with your new magical items so you simply stow them away for now and decide to head back to Farweald.

By your reckoning, you are only about 2 hours away from Farweald, to the southeast.

Would anyone like to do anything on the way back to Farweald? If I don't hear anything back, we'll just jump ahead and say you're back in Farweald.
Last edited by EvilGenius on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Re: Episode V.5 The Journey Home

Post by NukeHavoc »

Brigga doesn't have anything in particular that she wants to work on during the journey home. Having master the art of walking and reading, she will spend some time studying her new elemental spell book.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange