Coin & Gem Treasure Distribution (2/28)

The 5th Editon playtest campaign.
Jonkga

Re: Coin & Gem Treasure Distribution (2/28)

Post by Jonkga »

erilar wrote:I am suspicious that Quirinseyru might be the name of our former master. Again, see the link Bob posted. Wondering if he might be a dragon in human form, per his description??
Yes, it does seem to track that a dragon may be involved. Not sure if our Master, though, as at one point the Jackalwere Hackett seems to want to hunt them. Or, maybe that beast turned on the Master. Unclear from what we know. But, this sort of powerful clone magic does allow for the possibility of dragons, and the name and description certainly could be a dragon in human form. Learning more about that name would also help a great deal.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

So, it seems we have some work to do in town.

Bannock still thinks it may be a good idea to get a base of operations/home for ourselves in town, rather than all staying in various disparate inns and such.

Also, we need info on some names: Amadi, Hravja, Quirinseryu, and others.

We may need to find a way to speak to Haupt.

At some point we should confront Lonz now that we really have indications about his aid in taking the girl to the Firelord. Does anyone remember anything more about Gwendolyn? Where the ritual happened with her?

Who else is in town? Are there artisans at all? Blacksmiths, armorers/weapnsmiths, jewelers, woodcrafters, etc., either in town or among the Invisibles? If we can't sell our stuff, perhaps we can consign it with them?

Is there no religion in this town? There is the statue of Telchur, but no spellcasting clerics? Are there any priests/acolytes?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jonkga wrote:Not sure if our Master, though, as at one point the Jackalwere Hackett seems to want to hunt them. Or, maybe that beast turned on the Master.
I suspect that our more powerful selves may have turned on our master, but who knows? Something sinister certainly seems to have happened to our past selves during their(our) visit to the Firelands.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

erilar wrote:
Jonkga wrote:Not sure if our Master, though, as at one point the Jackalwere Hackett seems to want to hunt them. Or, maybe that beast turned on the Master.
I suspect that our more powerful selves may have turned on our master, but who knows? Something sinister certainly seems to have happened to our past selves during their(our) visit to the Firelands.
I was thinking that our Master helped our former selves make us (the clones). But you bring up an interesting way to view that. Perhaps our former selves turned against our Master, and had help in forming the clones prior to being dispatched by the Master. In that case, maybe we should be looking for powerful beings we might have sided with against our Master, as well as trying to suss out who are Master is/was? I don't know...
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

To sum up we each get:

* 114 gp, 57 sp, from treasure on hand
* 321 gp from treasure and rich stuff that we sold during the 2/19/2017 session.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange