XP: Free Days, Dark Nights (and re-cap)

The Obsidian Bay campaign.
NukeHavoc

XP: Free Days, Dark Nights (and re-cap)

Post by NukeHavoc »

When last we adventured in the Dark City ...

* Corash: The elven mage went out seeking a few new spells and returned changed in ways he'd never anticipated (a change that the rest of the party isn't fully aware of yet, if I remember correctly, even if the players are).

Damon -- if you need me to resend you the stats for the Hand of Esseni and your new spellbook.

* Salsar: The fighter decided to form his own mercenary association. He found Wulfstan Turoc (Bar1/Ftr 3) and several disgruntled Sellswords at the Dagger Down, and managed to convince them to join up with him. He fought Wulfstan for control of the group and lost. He's now Wulfstan's second, and actively looking for new businesses and undertakings. The first of these was a certain job for the Guild of Messengers for its Guildmaster, Ordo; the second was to aid Kerth in dealing with the Earth Dragons in the Mudsitters District

Nate -- do you remember the name of the group Salsar formed?

* Vargas: The shadowmancer's apprentice, with a helpful note from his master, joined the Guild of Wizardry.

* Kerth: Kerth went looking for people to help in the Mudsitters District and found a woman screaming in agony while trying to deliver a baby. The midwife there damned him for interfering, and when the child was born a bizarre, tentacled monstrocity, she claimed it was the displeasure of the Earth Dragon. The Pelorite left, and the child was taken to the Temple of the Earth Dragon.

Kerth later returned to the Mudsitters District with his allies Prug, Corash, Salzar and Vargas. They where he was attacked by the selfsame midwife and a gang of Temple followers. The party was nearly beaten down when suddenly a group of women warriors joined the fight, and were able to drive off the Dragons. Followed the fight, the leader of the group identified herself as Koronia Sethowen, of the Maidens of the Shield.

Feel free to add to this summary -- I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

Experience

* 4th level characters: 1,600
* 5th level characters: 1,350
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Re: XP: Free Days, Dark Nights (and re-cap)

Post by Lars Porsenna »

NukeHavoc wrote: * Corash: The elven mage went out seeking a few new spells and returned changed in ways he'd never anticipated (a change that the rest of the party isn't fully aware of yet, if I remember correctly, even if the players are).

Damon -- if you need me to resend you the stats for the Hand of Esseni and your new spellbook.
Yes, please. It's been a while. Also how much time has (will?) elapse since the end of last session?

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

The Persuaders
NukeHavoc wrote:Nate -- do you remember the name of the group Salsar formed?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Prug was also present when the woman gave birth, and saw the baby.

eeeewwwwww. :?

And he was involved with the fight with the maidens of the shield.
NukeHavoc wrote:When last we adventured in the Dark City ...
Feel free to add to this summary -- I'm a little fuzzy on the details.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Yes, please. It's been a while. Also how much time has (will?) elapse since the end of last session?
That's up to you guys. What are of your plans? There had been some mention of following up on the baby, which was taken to the Earth Dragon Temple.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Prug and Kerth informed the High Father of Pelor of the squid-baby. He asked us to look into it. That is when we grabbed our allies, but were ambushed as we approached the house where the baby was born.

I think we left off on our way to the doorstep of the Temple of the Earth dragon. Kerth would like to pursue this while the trail is still warm. Aka head right to the temple from where we are at.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Yes, please. It's been a while.
I sent you the write-up. If you do no receive it, let me know.
Last edited by NukeHavoc on Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

and here's the write-up on the Crier:
http://www.griffcrier.com/templates/saga.php?id=303
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Hello level 5. Hello first energy resistance. :D
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

So does anyone have plans beyond dealing with the Followers of the Earth Dragon?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

After the investigation of the Baby and the Earth Dragon involvement, Kerth plans on speaking with Koronia Sethowen, and the Maidens of the Shield. He's heard of them before, but never has he been saved by them. He wants to find out more about this Newer faith of Pelor, as well as what they know about this whole Earth Dragon thing.
EvilGenius

Prug's Plans for the Mudsitters District

Post by EvilGenius »

After taking a look at the Earth Dragon, Prug will spend some time among the people of the Mudsitters District, building relationships, helping out where he can with mundane tasks.

Prug is also going to be looking for people in the Mudsitters District who need more help (adventuring help).