Ghost recon wildlands

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Hardcorhobbs

Ghost recon wildlands

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

The open beta for Ghost recon wildlands starts tomorrow 2/23 and goes until 2/27. I'm going to load it up, if anyone wants to try it around this weekend.
erilar

Re: Ghost recon wildlands

Post by erilar »

I will do so.

In other news, absolutely everything I am hearing about Horizon: Zero Dawn is very positive. I think this may be my next purchase. Hunting robot dinosaurs with a high-tech bow in a beautiful open world begging to be explored? Did they design this game by stealing my fevered dreams?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Let me know when you are around to try it. I'm going to load it up tonight.

I'm tempted by zero dawn... but Mass Effect is only 3 weeks away. I'm just going to keep playing what I got until then.

I just jumped back into Shadow of Mordor. I love the nemesis system they have for the orc captains. Lots of reasons not to get frustrated and just come back with a better plan! :)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I really enjoyed Shadow of Mordor - so good.

What system are you all playing ME:A and/or Horizon Zero Dawn on?
Last edited by Jonkga on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

PS4 crew: Lance, Ken, Tom, Cory

XBone crew: Ken, Tom, Damon

So Lance and I will be playing Mass Effect on PS4 (not sure about others yet?). Horizon is a PS4 exclusive.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm playing Mass Effect 4 on PS4.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Horizon: Zero Dawn is a PS4 exclusive, so that's that. I don't think it has multiplayer.

If Mass Effect Andromeda is good, I will get it on PS4 only.

Regarding my play habits, video gaming for me is largely an escape. So, mostly I like to dive deep into single player experiences, and avoid chat parties and stuff (Witcher 3, H:ZD, etc.). But I still really welcome a couple titles we can play online together occasionally. Whether that is Ghost Recon or Mass Effect, I think both of those will draw me in thematically.

FYI, speaking of games that suck me in thematically, Star Wars: Battlefront is on sale right now on the PS4 Store. $10 fore main game, or $20 for Ultimate with the season pass. I bought Ultimate last night.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Alas, I am still mired in the previous generation's technology. I don't see an upgrade in my immediate future, either. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!