Attn: Feyla -- Deadmines Thurs night?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Jonkga

Attn: Feyla -- Deadmines Thurs night?

Post by Jonkga »

Lance,

last night Cyntaric asked me if we were available to do another, and hopefully final, VC run thru deadmines this thursday night (tomorrow night). I am available, are you? That would give us his mage Constin, my warrior Tarrek, and your druid Feyla (healing finally!). We will check and see if Klay (20something rogue) and any other appropriate lvl guildies are available then as well. A TA run at VC would be too cool!

Jon
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'd certainly like to, but you're scaring me away with the whole healing job. Dammit Jim, I'm a feral druid, not a doctor! :lol: :lol:

As long as you guys are ok with settling for a very n00b healer, then I'm up for getting some practice.

As far as my schedule, I think so, but don't know for sure. I'll try to make it an appointment, as much as my crazy free-form family will allow.

Thur is also my birthday, and even though I don't think she is, Heather may have something planned. If we start at our normal 9:30 TA time, then it should be ok.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer