HeroClix

The forum for little figures blowing up other little figures.
NukeHavoc

HeroClix

Post by NukeHavoc »

I finally put all my Clix away last night, including all the new ones I picked up and never cataloged. I've got some cool ones, and I definitely have some fun teams in mind -- in particular X-Force/New Mutants (yeah, Cannonball!) and Mauraders (from the classic X-storyline, Mutant Massacre).

I'd definitely like to play Clix at our June Saturday game, but if anyone wants to do a pre-game match on Fridays, I'm up for that too.

Ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'm certainly down for the June Saturday clix. I'm also going to try to take a half day on one friday in June again, probably when we do board-game night. I'd be up for clix that friday, too. :)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I'd be up for clix action before any fir game night I can make it, and on staurdays, too. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Well, you guys finally got me interested again. I downloaded the new version 5 of Battle Planner and bought the 4->5 license upgrade.

When they email me my code, I'm gonna sit down this weekend and put in my Clix. My old inventory was kind of fubar, so this will be a fun exercise.

I also downloaded the image files from this good site Games of Zorcon.

I had to laugh when I saw that the BP guys still have my crappy image-hosting web page on their links page. It's all unformatted text and I took all of about 15 minutes to slap it together. It's probably been way over a year since I even played HC, hehe!

I was browsing through some of the newer expansions. There are some really cool new clix!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer