Treasure for the past few adventures

The Geoff/Sterich campaign.
Hardcorhobbs

Treasure for the past few adventures

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Hey guys we have a few adventures worth of treasure to hand out. Especially since we'll be heading into a city where we can spend said treasure. I think some of it is claimed, others not. I'll put a spread-sheet together tonight on gmail. I'm looking at few adventures specifially:

The werewolf/rat fights
The Boar Hunt
The mouth of the Giant's cave
The Giants cave

If anyone has any notes as to what we got on these adventures that'd be a big help. I saw treasure for the Giants cave and the werewolf leader. I'll look more for the other two.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... 0c-wU9dePw

There it is. Go check it out, see if I missed anything. Nate I have some notes for you on things we'll need. If I forgot any characters I mean no offence, I'm doing it by memory. Change things as needed.

Red text is items already set (unless some change needs to be made). I figure once everyone fills out a pick we can give everyone a chance to change their mind before making it final.

So get moving fill it out! Oh, and I need gmail address's for Jon, George, and Damon for them to edit the worksheet.
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I'm T1Hound.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I made my second pick, Potion of Cure Serious. This is one of my rare characters with no divine abilities and no ability to cure himself or others. :)
Hardcorhobbs wrote:So get moving fill it out!
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Well, I don't have a gmail account, so is there any chance we could get this linked as an excel sheet the way the other treasure was, or maybe provided in hard copy tonight so I can see what treasure we are talking about?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

No. You don't get any. All of your extra treasure goes to Damon, against his will. :x :P

Jonkga wrote: so I can see what treasure we are talking about?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:Well, I don't have a gmail account, so is there any chance we could get this linked as an excel sheet the way the other treasure was, or maybe provided in hard copy tonight so I can see what treasure we are talking about?
I've uploaded the spreadsheet to the GriffCrier as an Excel document;
www.griffcrier.com/downloads/WestmarksTreasure.xls

I can send you a gmail account if you want one -- they're free and I've got a stack of them lying around.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I added on to Cory's Excel spreadsheet for Experience Points.

Basically, we just have to add one line per character for each game and it will calculate exps for each character, calc the level, and calc the exp needed for the next level.

Last, are we still going with the gmail deal or something else with Griff-Crier?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

T1Mirage wrote:Last, are we still going with the gmail deal or something else with Griff-Crier?
I don't know -- what's the feeling there? I'm ok with the way it's been working -- if those who have Google accounts make their changes to the spreadsheet, then that's less work for the maintainer. And we can still share the spreadsheet with others the old way by exporting from Google as an Excel document and posting to the Crier.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

IMHO its working. Makes it easier to see what we found and who's getting what. I think we just need to have people follow-through. Jon, George, Damon, and I were able to finish up a few days of treasure friday before we gamed. Just as soon as the charts are filled out we should be able to finish up a few more sessions and have our new magic items. Keeps it nice, neat and orginiased instead of trying to do it in text boxes here in the forums.

Ken, I think we're just waiting on your picks at this point :wink:
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

So is Jon able to access the Google spreadsheet now? Is there anyone who can't get into Google?
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Havent set up an account yet. :)

Will do so, once I straighten out my internet capabilities, if that's what we've decided to do as a group.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I made all my picks for Torthan.