State of the (Virtual) Nation

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

State of the (Virtual) Nation

Post by erilar »

Another name to add to your friends list. I rolled a human warlock last night - her name is Mirabella and she's almost lvl 7 now (Voidwalker soon - w00t!).

Ken, what level did Zil get to last night? We need to make that run to the boat soon! :)

L
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Re: State of the (Virtual) Nation

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Ken, what level did Zil get to last night? We need to make that run to the boat soon! :)
Zil is now 17th, but pretty close to 18th. I do have some stuff I need to run through on the current continent though -- I'd like to complete my mage quest at least make one foray into the Deadmines. Any chance we could meet up for a session or two this week to handle those? Then I can leave for your realm.
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:
erilar wrote:Ken, what level did Zil get to last night? We need to make that run to the boat soon! :)
Zil is now 17th, but pretty close to 18th. I do have some stuff I need to run through on the current continent though -- I'd like to complete my mage quest at least make one foray into the Deadmines. Any chance we could meet up for a session or two this week to handle those? Then I can leave for your realm.
I think that Deadmines will be more comfortable for early 20-something lvls. We can come back for that with the night elves in tow - Zil's triumphant return to Azaroth! :)

Urabus (19th) or Schultz (16th IIRC) (and probably Jon too) should be able to meet you to help with your mage quest - what level quest is that endeavor?

I'm writing out bills tonight, and will probably watch TV with Heather after since ignored her all weekend. Will be working on drywall seams after work all other weekdays, and I'm sure I will welcome the WoW winddown after!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Urabus (19th) or Schultz (16th IIRC) (and probably Jon too) should be able to meet you to help with your mage quest - what level quest is that endeavor?
I'm not sure -- I got it around Lvl 15, so it's probably 15-18 or so; I'm going to venture up to the dwarven lands tonight and check it out (or maybe tomorrow, depending on my free time when I get home).

ken
erilar

Post by erilar »

K. If I can play, then I'll be on, so just /tell me. Otherwise, tomorrow night or after for sure.
erilar

Post by erilar »

So did you level last night, Ken?

What night do you want to do the mage quest, if you're able to plan you evenings ahead? Just wondering so I can try to plan out my evening(s), and wondering if you've reached the point where Zil was ready to do it.

At this point, I'm doing drywall for a few hours (however long it takes to complete the 1st mud on all the joints), and then either playing WoW or watching Sopranos with Heth. She's had a bunch of stuff to do in the evenings, so we didn't hang out last night.

I have to get MS Money installed on her laptop for her Pampered Chef checking account too, but that shouldn't take long. I should be done with everything by 9pm latest I hope.

I can probably plan around your schedule if you can only play one certain night. Otherwise, we can play it by ear.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:So did you level last night, Ken?
Yep. I'm now 18. Hoody hoo!
erilar wrote:What night do you want to do the mage quest, if you're able to plan you evenings ahead? Just wondering so I can try to plan out my evening(s), and wondering if you've reached the point where Zil was ready to do it.
Thursday will probably be best. I might be able to get on at 9, but 10 always works. Wednesday at 10 is also possible (I'm having dinner with my parents tomorrow but I'll be home by then).

Even 15-30 minutes of help would be useful, particularly with these drop missions. Soloing works of course, but man, it's REALLY easy for those wandering monsters to get the drop on you. :(

I'm going to start working my way north tonight, so I'll be in place when we game.
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:I'm going to start working my way north tonight, so I'll be in place when we game.
Could you please further define North there, Magellan? :wink: Do I remember you saying that your mage quest was in Loch Modan?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Could you please further define North there, Magellan? :wink: Do I remember you saying that your mage quest was in Loch Modan?
Yes, I believe it was Loch Modan, but I'll need to double check.