Our plans post-patch??

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Post by erilar »

It might be as easy as setting your wireless router to a different channel. There are 11 channels, and IIRC, all routers come set to channel 1.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

It's looking like Damon is making plans with Ken for SW ship minis.

Jon, what time are you thinking that you'd like to play on Sun? I'm thinking start early - maybe 7pm our time? I'm gonna set up an event request on the DoNA website - let me know if that time is bad.

You're doing ZG in the morn, right? I may sign up for that too.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

7pm sunday would work fine for me. As for ZG, I am signed up for it, but so far only about 10 people or so are signed up - if it goes like last week, we should get saturday's run in, but may end up canceling sunday's run. As long as I get one of them in, I'll be fine - as I only need about 100 rep to hit revered and get my breastplate and the last bloodsoul/darksoul patterns. :)
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

If you all read this, I prob will not be able to join you as there appears to be 500 people in queue for Thunderhorn an a 30min waitime...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry your plans fell through, Damon. We'll get you into SM asap!! Very fun place - I'm sure we won't mind running the other sides again for your quests!

Here's a little preview of a drop you might be interested in from the Cathedral section where we need to go next. If you're more of an axe guy, here's the quest reward from In the Name of the Light. (That's the one that starts at the inn in Nijel's Point, Desolace - Down the Scarlet Path.)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Yeah, I remember Bob's pally running around slaying things left and right with Bonebitter. good times. :)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Ahhh, Bonebiter was a great weap. I used it for around 12 levels, I believe. good times. :)
Jonkga wrote:Yeah, I remember Bob's pally running around slaying things left and right with Bonebitter. good times. :)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Damon, if you need directions to get to Desolace, let me know. Closest flight point is going to be Stonetalon.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I already completed the quest in Desolace. I'm ready for the next stage.

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yahoo!!! The next stage is simply talking to a guys in Southshore. From there, we just need to start sacking Scarlet Monastery and killing off all the Evil(TM) bosses there. It will be glorious! (Especially if we don't have to invite any random idiots like last night...)
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Oh. I did that part too...

Damon.