Meanwhile, back in Elftown

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Meanwhile, back in Elftown

Post by NukeHavoc »

So when do we want to continue our elven adventures? (Or are we switching back to the human lands now? I'm already in Red Ridge).
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I just finished my stint at night shift, so starting next week I'm sure wek can set up some more regular play time and get back to conquering the world all elf-style. I'm currently in SW training up -- both tailoring and enchanting over 200, w00t!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Well, which place would you guys rather spend our next 10 levels or so? Redridge/Duskwood, or Ashenvale? I love Ashenvale, but it's awfully inconvenient sometimes. I've never finished Duskwood myself, so I wouldn't mind staying in Azeroth.

The only thing that I'd like to request is that we consider Stranglethorn Vale for our 30-40 zone - I've never adventured there.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I've only done a very few, random quests in STV with Tarrek, so I'm down with that for the 30's, too.

As for now, I'd love to do more in Ashenvale as I havent done anything but what we've done together there -- and I did Redridge/Duskwood *twice* with Tarrek. That said, it's good fun, so I wouldn't be opposed to that -- and it would be closer to my profession trainers (although I'm almost to the stage where I need to head to Uldaman for more enchanting training!)
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

And, there are instances to begin considering -- we could do Deadmines easy now, and we're close to doing Blackfathom Deeps and Stockades.

I'm looking forward to testing my healing skills in those places, too!
erilar

Deadmines!

Post by erilar »

FYI, I've moved Urabus (early lvl 22) to Westfall, and started beating up the Defias goons to get my quests for Deadmines. Soon, very soon, Van Cleef must die!

PS Damon and Cory, what level are your new alliance guys? Are you up to early 20's yet? Come to Deadmines with us!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Durric is Lvl 16 and is in Westfall himself doing the Defias quests et.al. He's already completed a couple quests so far...

Damon.