WoW This Week? (2/13)

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

WoW This Week? (2/13)

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone up for a little lower-level WoW adventuring this week? I assume tomorrow is out (being 2/14 and all) but how about later in the week?

Ken
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I'd be up tonite for it. Any other time would be ok...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Unfortunately tonight is bad for me -- I'm watching Jordie, and then I need to try and record a Radio Active. Tomorrow could work (I don't think we have any plans -- we generally don't do Valentine's Day).

Wednesday is bad, but Thursday's a possibility.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

My work schedule got switched, so I'm back to a late shift this week, so I wouldnt be able to make it.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

np -- my schedule is in flux right now to (sewing circle is tonight, rather than last night, and the rest of the week is looking kinda crazy).

So I guess we can play it by ear, and if I see you guys online I'll try and link up with you. I'm presently adventuring in the elven lands.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry re. Urabus' absence these last few weeks. The guild typically raids Sundays, and Tue-Thur. I play for two of those weekdays. The last two weeks, the schedule's been thrown off, and we've been raiding Monday instead of Sunday, so I've spent more weekday days with the guild.

By way of explanation, I'm not blowing you guys off to play with the guild. I've a bit of a responsibility to play X number of nights with them. It's the kind of situation where I'm one of the main hunters, and I get a lot of the gear drops. As such though, I'm also obligated to show up and play and make my new, improved contribution to the raid after receiving said things.

As an example, I have received a book that teaches me a certain special shot that is required to beat a boss in Molten Core. As such, the guild needs me there to beat that boss. That's going on tonight. As more of the hunters receive this shot, there will be less pressure on me to show up each time we fight Magmadar. Stuff like that.

So, hang in there - Urabus will be back to play with you guys. I feel shitty because I got you all into the game, but spend almost all my time with my lvl 60 character. Yes, raiding is a blast, and the quest for more and 1337er gear is a bit addicting, but I also love playing with you guys. Should be back on track next week.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:By way of explanation, I'm not blowing you guys off to play with the guild. I've a bit of a responsibility to play X number of nights with them. It's the kind of situation where I'm one of the main hunters, and I get a lot of the gear drops. As such though, I'm also obligated to show up and play and make my new, improved contribution to the raid after receiving said things.
That's ok. It doesn't hurt ... much. :cry:

... kidding ...