The Road Ahead: The Long Way or the Short Way?

Discussions relating to the Paizo adventure Path.
NukeHavoc

The Road Ahead: The Long Way or the Short Way?

Post by NukeHavoc »

Because of how the campaign has unfolded, the campaign is a session or two behind where's supposed to be, XP wise. We discussed some options for this on Friday:

1) Ignore Saul and continue adventuring: There's no pressing need to deal with Saul right now -- he might come after you at some point, but first he'd have to find you, and right now he has to worry about breaking in the new "junior management". A session or two later, and you'll have the XP you need to be back on schedule.

2) Handwave the adventuring, and skip to the fight: We could jump everyone to 3rd level, and handwave away the adventuring (e.g. you spend a few weeks pursuing your own agendas, getting ready for the assault, and acquiring minor magic items). This way you can get to the final encounters faster.

The sense Friday night is that folks preferred option #1 because they're having fun with their characters and would rather earn the XP the old fashioned way.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Re: The Road Ahead: The Long Way or the Short Way?

Post by setanta14 »

Option 1
Upweekis

Post by Upweekis »

Option 1
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Option 1
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!